Customer Success Coordinator
Purpose of role
As TEM’s approach to partnering with businesses in the APAC region expands and evolves, there is a growing need to improve and support the strategic and day-to-day process and systems that enable the business to deliver tangible customer success. TEM is targeting growth across a range of different market segments, while maintaining and improving the high quality of customer service that the business is recognised for. Ultimately, we’re looking for a self-motivated person, that can ID issues, take initiative to action ideas, and work directly with customers (with training and support from the team!)
- Contributing to our fast-paced growth by providing support to our Partnerships Managers with market research
- Supporting the maintenance and improvement of TEM’s internal commercial database and Customer Relationship Manager software
- Map and identify opportunities to improve process and cross-team communications/information sharing
- Support sales process improvements identified
- Handle the day-to-day operations for TEM Digital products
- Support in client-engagement discussion and customer relationship management
- Supporting the Business Operations Manager with market trends and competitor analysis
Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
Your skills & experience
The successful candidate will have sound business acumen and conceptual thinking skills, while being passionate about being part of a high performing team that has a reputation and track record for delivering high-integrity carbon solutions.
- Highly organised, process-oriented and eye for detail
- Ability to analyse complex problems and propose realistic as well as radical solutions to improve those systems
- A customer-centric mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and deliver to agreed milestones
- A team-oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the sustainability and/or carbon space is an advantage
- Passion for working with an organisation committed to addressing climate change
- Technology savvy
- This role can be performed at either our TEM Sydney or Melbourne Office depending on the successful candidate’s location. TEM operates a Hybrid working model with a minimum of three days in the office. Our Melbourne-based team will move to a fresh new CBD location within the next three months.
This position description services to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks as requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
TEM is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage women and people from culturally diverse, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply
To apply please complete the form via the below and email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.