Reduce your carbon footprint
Management of risk in purchasing and retiring carbon offsets should drive the procurement strategy and is core to TEM’s value-add to our clients.
Some key risks that TEM expertly manage on behalf of our clients include:
- Counter Party Risk: We undertake extensive due diligence on the project proponent and on any third-party transactions we provide transparency to the source of the credit supply and integrity of offset purchase.
- Price Risk: TEM has the systems and processes to manage the fluctuation and volatility in offset price over the term of the offset supply contract managed – on individual projects and across portfolios.
- Market Risk: TEM have the experience and capacity to understand the supply and demand dynamics of the different carbon markets to secure a predictable supply of offsets.
- Policy Risk: TEM tracks the changes to domestic and international government policy, standards, carbon markets and certification schemes that informs the future offset purchasing.
- Supplier Risk: As a specialist buyer of carbon offsets for our clients, TEM has the people, systems and processes in place to manage client risks and we operate under an AFSL.