Qantas switches on Green tier
Over 13 million Qantas Frequent Flyers today woke up to Green tier – a continually evolving and innovative rewards program focused on achievable sustainable living.
Qantas has delivered what they have promised: an initiative recognising and rewarding their members for making greener lifestyle choices through Green tier activities.
Across three of these activities, TEM’s carbon offset expertise and BlueHalo climate technology is embedded.
The completion of at least five sustainable activities across six areas will unlock the Green tier benefits:
- Offsetting flying through the Fly Carbon Neutral program (powered by TEM)
- Offsetting household footprint with Offset your Home and Car (powered by TEM)
- Shopping sustainably by making your Qantas Wine or Rewards Store delivery climate positive (powered by TEM)
- Becoming a more eco-conscious traveller when booking your next holiday
- Reducing your impact on the environment via the Qantas Wellbeing App
- Contributing Qantas Points to charities that are supporting sustainable causes
Benefits of the Green tier including offering members the choice of building Qantas Points, Status Credits or the purchase of carbon offsets by Qantas on the members behalf, and a range of other exclusive benefits.
Sitting alongside their existing flying tiers Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum One, Green tier status puts members a step forward in the direction of carbon neutrality.
Now, not only does choosing to offset your flight before stepping onto one of the Qantas fleet build your rewards, choices made within your every day contribute towards a more sustainable future planet.