Australia’s greatest brand
- risk management,
- project due diligence,
- offset procurement,
- sales and
- marketing engagement services.
Qantas Freight offsets carbon for retail customers, powered by our BlueHalo® technology. The BlueHalo® climate technology also powers the option to offset within the Qantas Store’s innovative Offset your Home and Car product.
Qantas’s Green tier program offers their Frequent Flyer members an innovative rewards program focused on sustainable living.
The completion of at least five sustainable activities across six areas will unlock Green tier benefits:
- Offsetting your household footprint with Offset your Home and Car – powered by TEM
- Offsetting flying through the Fly Carbon Neutral program – powered by TEM
- Shopping sustainably by making your Qantas Wine or Rewards Store delivery climate positive – powered by TEM
- Reducing your impact on the environment via the Qantas Wellbeing App
- Becoming a more eco-conscious traveller when booking your next holiday
- Contributing Qantas Points to charities that are supporting sustainable causes.
Carbon offsetting is an integral part of aviation’s global transition to a low carbon economy, as well as meeting international commitments of carbon neutral growth. Qantas Group has committed to achieving net zero emissions by 2050 capping net emissions at 2019 levels and reaching net zero emissions by 2050.
TEM developed and continues to evolve a carbon offset portfolio reflective of the strategic priorities of the Qantas Group – including their commitment to support Indigenous economic development through their Reconciliation Action Plan.
Qantas’ Fly Carbon Neutral program is annually certified carbon neutral under the federal government’s Climate Active program.
“We recognise that airlines have a responsibility to cut emissions and combat climate change. We want to do more, and faster. These short-term actions will go towards a longer-term goal of being completely net carbon neutral by 2050. It’s ambitious, but achievable.”
Alan Joyce, CEO
- Capping net emissions at 2019 levels and reaching net zero emissions by 2050
- Annually certified carbon neutral under the federal government’s Climate Active program
- Multi-faceted carbon offset programs engaging passengers, corporates and retail customers